Chicken roll is very popular among children, you can prepare it for your child's tiffin and for morning and evening side dishes.
- Kitchen knife
- ½ cup (110 g) prepared hummus
- 200g carton plain yogurt
- 8 spring onions, finely chopped
- ½ large barbecue chicken
- 3 large Lebanese flatbreads
- 2 butter lettuces, leaves separated
- 1 carrot, julienned
- ¾ cup (115 g) chopped red capsicum
- Mix together the hummus, plain yogurt, and spring onion.
- Remove the skin and bones from the chicken and cut the flesh into 1 cm cubes. Add the chicken to the hummus mixture, mix well, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Using a small sharp knife, split each flatbread to make two thin rounds. Arrange the lettuce leaves over the flatbreads and top with the chicken mixture, carrot, and capsicum. Roll cup firmly, cut into thirds if desired, and serve.
Nutrition Per Roll
- Protein 20 g;
- Fat 8 g;
- Carbohydrate 35 g;
- Dietary Fibre 5 g;
- Cholesterol 40 mg;
- 1215 kJ (290 cal)