Chicken mozzarella stacks
Prepare it at your home your child will love this recipe and don't forget to let us know your feedback.
- A bowl
- A large non-stick frying pan
- A grilling tray
- A kitchen knife
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 4 chicken breast fillets, flattened
- 3 tablespoons plain flour, flattened seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup (150 g) grated mozzarella
- 40g whole or sliced good-quality pitted black olives
- Combine the basil, garlic, and half the oil in a bowl, and season to taste.
- Coat the chicken with the flour, shaking off any excess. Heat the remainder of the oil in a large non-stick frying pan and cook the chicken in batches for 3-4 minutes, or until golden, turning once during cooking.
- Place the chicken breasts on a grill tray and top with the basil mixture and top with the grated mozzarella and olives. Place under a hot grill until the cheese has melted. Serve immediately on toasted focaccia.
Nutrition Per Serve
- Protein 25 g;
- Fat 25 g;
- Carbohydrate 8 g;
- Dietary Fibre 1.5 g;
- Cholesterol 50 mg;
- 1445 kJ (345 cal)