Chili Coconut Chicken Soup
Chili Coconut Chicken Soup try it at your home your children will love it. Please let us know your experience so that we can make it better.
- ¼ cup (60 ml) oil
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 6 spring onions, Sliced into3 cm lengths
- 6 chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup (80ml) sweet chili sauce
- 2 cups (500 ml) coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over high heat, add the ginger an spring onion and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until golden.
- Add the sweet chili sauce and cook for a further 1 minute.
- Add 1 1/3 cups (350 ml) water and the coconut milk.
- Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the lime juice, season with salt andadd a little more sweet chili sauce, if desired.
- Serve with lime wedges.
- Try adding a little fish sauce at the end ofcooking for extra flavor.
Nutrition Per Serve
- Protein 45 g;
- Fat 45 g;
- Carbohydrate 8.5 g;
- Dietary Fibre 3 g;
- Cholesterol 94 mg;
- 2558 kJ (610 cal)
Some Other Chicken Recipes